public disservice announcement

I have had a couple of requests from phpbb forums and other blogs to be able to use the pics that I work over with Adobe Creative Suite CS3 Design Premium and Comic Life from PLASQ. So I have decided that this blog is going to be more for promoting picture answers for posts. (No that doesn't mean I am giving up calling it as I see it. But thanks for the hate mail.) Feel free to use them in any forum you like for non commercial use. Please leave the cynicdotcomic blog address on them ( i make it as small as i can anyway) and point your friends here to gather the collection. If you have requests please leave a comment I will see what i can do. Sending pictures of your mom and sister to be doctored to their disgust is also acceptable.

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Having trouble logging out?

Damn fine chance that you are a postwhore then. You can work it out fairly easily. Do you read every post and type a reply of LOL because you have nothing intelligent to say? Do you find yourself posting 10 sentences in ten successive posts instead of using the edit feature? Mark Day's you tube video on smileys will also hold some relevance to your future as there seems to be a direct relationship between email smiley use and postwhoring smiley use in forums. In all likelihood you will find a reply with one of these in it shortly.



I can see Benny Hinn and Pope Benny being regulars in this intrawebnet mess.



Yeah I'm sick of her too. Useless waste of space that she is. I figured that she may as well make a public service announcement on behalf of her kind.

No comments: